Friday 22 July 2011

Steady As The Beating Drum

Evening Everyone,

So it seems that I’m looking for anything to write about so that my blog doesn’t feel neglected. I’ve now paid for accommodation and the transfer from the airport to the hotel Jen and I are staying in – which will be awesome since they will be standing there with a sign with our names on it! The small exciting things do count…

My list of items I have booked and paid for are:
      Brisbane – LA Flight
      LA – Orlando Flight
      2 Night Accommodation
      Transfer from Airport to Hotel

It seems like a small list, but that’s most of the stuff I have to buy! I’ve still got to get insurance, Visa and my police background check, but they will be done in the coming months (though I’d much rather to get it out of the way now!). I’m an organised person and like to have everything sorted and paid for ready for when I leave. I dislike the fact I’ve got to wait for certain months/dates in order for me to book and pay for items, though I do understand that the police background check has to be valid when we arrive over in Florida. Wish I could get my Visa out of the way though!

Jen and I are planning on heading down to Sydney together for our Visa interviews so it’s not so boring. We’re also thinking of catching up to tackle a Flight Centre together for our Travel Insurance to see what prices we can get – hopefully get some really good savings. Hopefully by then we’ll have our hoodie/shirt design for our ICP group so we can get it done at the same time. I know there are a few shops up here that do that sort of thing, so I’m sure they’re everywhere else also.

Anyhoo that’s all I’ve got. Not too long now until we can get our police background checks done. I’ll be glad to check another thing of the list of ‘things to do’.

Until next time!~

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! The ball is rolling. Tell me if you do come to Sydney! ^_^

    ReplyDelete