Sunday 11 December 2011

Almost There

Afternoon!

Now, I haven’t neglected the blog, I don’t plan on ever doing that – especially seeing as my family will have the link when I leave so they can see what I’ve been up to and therefore I won’t have to repeat myself. Much. There hasn’t been anything happening concerning the Disney front, I’ve received one email about choosing education classes last week (or maybe it was this week?) but that was information I already knew since I had already selected my class that I’ll be attending whilst there. I can’t remember if I mention in the last blog post what class I chose, but it’s one of the Exploration Series, which is a no assignments/exams class – perfect, I didn’t want to ever see an exam ever again. I chose the Exploring Disney Heritage class, which will be on Tuesdays at 4pm, I think, over in Chatham Square. Oh, and in that last email my job title changed. I’m pretty sure Attractions and Operations are the same thing. Unless attractions cut out parking etc? But instead of my job title being Character Performer/Operations, it’s Character Performer/Attractions. Nothing major, well at least I doubt it is. I guess I’ll find out when the time comes to switch positions.

I finished my last day of work in Australia (at least until I get back) on Friday (9th) best feeling ever! I came home and threw out my work shoes seeing as they had long past their use by date (they had holes in the bottom of them). Now I’m free to relax and be lazy for the next 3 and a bit weeks! Mum finishes for her Christmas break on Wednesday, so I won’t be home alone for most of it.

Whenever I think about the fact that January is the next month, which means I’ll be in America, I freak out a tad. And when we set up the Christmas tree mum pointed out I won’t be here to do that next year. First time in like 18 years (I doubt I helped when I was 1 or 2… ) they will definitely miss me and my bossy ways of telling my brother where to place things on the tree…

Our Christmas Tree

Not much left to do now! I’ve got majority of stuff from my ‘need to buy before I leave’ list. Others I think I’m getting for Christmas. Not too sure, will have to work that one out I guess. And I’ve saved up as much as I can. So I’m pretty much set to go!

I doubt there will be anything concerning Disney before I leave, maybe a last email from Disney just re-sending start dates and stuff. 24 days until I leave and 27 until check in! Not long now.

Until next time!~

No comments:

Post a Comment