Thursday 20 October 2011

Heigh-Ho

Evening Everyone!

Just a small update tonight, nothing major or that exciting really, just thought I’d add another blog to me list. Plus, I’m bored. So I paid my U.S Non Immigrant Visa Application Fee for my J1 Visa interview today whilst I was at uni. I could have done it earlier since there’s an Australia Post down the road from me, literally like 30 seconds drive, but he is the dumbest slowest person on earth and I would have probably paid for some other Visa fee for some unknown country or something. At least I figured the Australia Post at Griffith University would more likely have more people paying this type of stuff. Anyway, $140 dollars later I received a VERY important receipt that I cannot lose. I was kind of expecting a special receipt or something along the special/unique lines, but no. It’s literally an Aus Post receipt. To decrease my likelihood of losing this receipt I’ve put it in an envelope, which is in another folder. Whilst I was at the Post Office I bought the Australia Express Post Platinum 500g bag.



I swear I read on the Australia Post website that it’d be $35.00 but it ended up being $13 something. Oh well, better to be under the assumed cost than over!

The other day when my countdown hit the 70s I had a mild heart/panic attack. Mainly because I realised I’d started the countdown in the 200s now I’m in two digits. BUT it was a positive panic attack (an excitement attack?) since I was going over and over to myself “omg this has always been a dream of mine”, “I’M GONNA BE WORKING FOR DISNEY”, stuff like that. I submitted my last assignments ever (well they better be) last Thursday, now only exams stop me from celebrating the end of university, plus one week of classes still remaining. I’ll tell you now, if I fail something this semester, it’s never happened before so knock on wood, I most likely will not be going back for that subject. Sounds silly, but that’s how much I dislike university. At the moment, and the next few weeks, it’s been work work uni work over and over. It bores me till no end.

That’s all for this evening. 7 weeks until I quit my current job, 76 days until I leave Australia and 79 until the program start date!

Until next time!~

No comments:

Post a Comment